Monday, April 21, 2014

BLM Would Be Foolish to Pull Same Sh*t In Texas or Oklahoma

Post the Cliven Bundy episode in Nevada, Drudge keeps us informed (or inflamed, don't know) about possibly the Feds next "land management" activity that might require SWAT teams.  And, what do you know...of the places where potential merde could go down, Oklahoma makes the list.

All I can say is "Uh oh".  I know a little bit whereof I speak in regards to the Sooner State.  In fact I have warned before that it would not be wise to invade Oklahoma, and trust me, if it's the Feds, it will be viewed as an invasion.

Not that Nevadans aren't tough and all, but Texas and Oklahoma are different animals altogether.  BLM would not fare well in a dust up in those parts. 

Then again, Texas and Oklahoma don't have shady Senators the likes of Harry Reid, so maybe there is absolutely nothing to any of this Drudge reporting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home