Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bloomberg Thinks You Care What He Thinks...Again

Wow.  This was one of my first blog posts waaaaaayyyyy back when:

Bloomberg FINALLY speaks up on Roberts

Whew. Finally Michael Bloomberg has spoken up and declared that he is unsupportive of Judge Roberts's nomination to the SCOTUS. Thank God, because, as we know, the Mayor of New York City has an important constitutional role to play in the appointment process of SCOTUS justices.

In that spirit, I, Donny Baseball, a capital markets/economics blogger, hereby declare that, after having read six news stories and done a small amount if research on the web, see no credible basis to support the charges leveled against Lance Armstrong for using banned performance enhancing substances during the 1999 Tour de France. There. I knew the world was waiting.
So here we are seven years later and Nan Bloomberg is still opining on things nobody gives a sh*t what he thinks by endorsing Scott Brown in his race against Sitting Bullsh*t Warren for the People's Seat.  Here's the thing, I like the outcome - I want Scott Brown in the US Senate rather than that Fauxcahontas twit, but I have to be honest here...this is comical because we all know that Massachusettsians (??  I don't know what to call them other than "massholes") really really care what New Yorkers think...

1 Comments:

Blogger THEMICK7 said...

I believe the state is TAXACHUSETTES !

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home